Welcome to the Banshee’s Fastpitch Softball web site.
Banshee’s Fastpitch softball is based in Horsham, PA. We have been in existence since 1987 & have a very proud tradition of playing competitive travel softball. The Banshee’s organization is now in its 30th consecutive season as an organization and continues to grow.
The Banshee’s offer:
- Experienced coaching staffs
- Teams can utilize the Banshee’s indoor hitting facility
- Teams will utilize the Banshee’s indoor gym time
- Teams will look to work with a paid hitting instructors throughout the winter
- Teams will look to do speed & agility training throughout the winter
- Teams will host a 2018 PONY National Qualifier
- Teams will look to participate in ~10 2018 National Qualifier/World Series Qualifier Tourneys
- Teams will look to attend PONY Nationals or the USSSA World Series
The Banshee’s are a registered not-for-profit organization with a board that oversees the program. We are committed to fostering your player’s growth at each age level, offering teams that allow players to grow with our program. Our program is very competitive as evidenced by the news and highlights on the website. We truly believe your player will have a tremendous experience playing with the Banshee’s!
Banshee’s Fastpitch Softball News
Banshee’s 14U RED WIN 2016 USSSA JULY HUSTLE WSQ! Congratulations to Banshee’s 14U Red for winning USSSA 2016 USSSA July Hustle WSQ in Lansdale PA over July 9th weekend. On the weekend the team went 5-1 only giving up a total of 3 runs over the last 3 games! The ... Read more
Banshee’s 10U WINS USSSA 2016 PA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS! Congratulations to the Banshee’s 10U (Now 12U Black) for winning the 2016 USSSA PA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS! After a 2-1 Saturday the girls went 3-0 on Sunday to bring home the USSSA PA State Championship! The Championship game was played well ... Read more
12U Banshee’s Black WINS the GOLD Bracket – ASA Fall Fest NQ! Congratulations to the Banshee’s 12U Black (Now 14U Black) for winning the GOLD bracket of the PA ASA Fall Fest National Qualifier. By winning the GOLD bracket of this tourney we have now qualified for ASA Nationals next summer in ... Read more