Banshee’s would like to thank Seton Hall Softball for having us out this Sunday November 12th. The girls, players and parents are excited to be apart of what should be a good day of Softball.
Camp description: This camp will cover all advanced skills in the areas of:
- Throwing – learn proper mechanics to maximize arm strength while reducing the risk of injury
- Receiving – master force-play footwork, relays and double-play transfers
- Infield – learn footwork to increase range and minimize errrors
- Outfield – cover more ground & increase accuracy of long throws through proper mechanics
- Baserunning – discover baserunning secrets to keep the pressure on your opponents
- Hitting – increase your power and accuracy and learn how to hit like a Pirate
- Bunting – move runners by mastering sacrifice and sneak bunt basics
- Live Scrimmages
Hustle and show them who the Banshee’s are!